Riding the Crazy Train - Diary of a Delirious Mom
And versatile I am. - juggling several blogs on different subjects. There should be a compulsive blogger award! (I could do that!) Well until I burn out, I am here, blogging my little boomer heart out, trying to inform and educate young mommies on how it used to be. It's all fun!
7 random facts about me:
1. I once threw up macaroni salad on a ride at the Santa Cruz boardwalk, flinging bits of it, throughout. When I got off we could see those little salad macaroni pasta's everywhere!
2. I live with a serial killer (my cat)
3. I don't want to grow up - I want to be a Toys R Us kid forever!
4. I lived with my parents in the Haight Ashbury in the 60's
5. I enjoy genealogy and I am related to many famous and notorious people -
6. I wear a size 5 1/2 shoe
7. I have 3 sons, and 2 step-daughters - no grandchildren yet. But I am a awesome Auntie to several nieces, nephews and my 2nd great great niece was just born.
My Nominees (This is hard with so many good ones out there that I enjoy)
1. Love Play Learn - Creative and great ideas for playing with your children.
2. My Darlings and Me - those carrot cake cupcakes look amazing.
3. The Inkings of Life - kids, cats, coffee, and tatts
4. The Year of Me - divorced and trying to find her new way - I was divorced once.
5. A cup of Tea and a Blog - because she posted something vintage - The Beach Boys!
6. Two Infinity and Beyond - because I like Buzz Lightyear too!
7. Snow Mommy - The Mommy of the Snows gives you a peek into their crazy but normal life.
8. Single Dad Laughing - of course I don't expect him to respond to the award - he's a popular super duper blogger - but fun to read! (from a single dad's perspective)
9. My 3 Grits cute southern family with 3 little girls and she has shares some good recipes
10. Not my Moms Blog - I'm Jake and this is my blog. If I could write. I'm only 4."
11. A Momma Rambles - Young blog just starting out - lets show some support!
12. Clairejustineoxox - she has several blog hops you might want to check out
And Finally, THE RULES:
Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award
Add the Versatile Blogger Award
In the same post, thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and put a link back to their blogs.
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award and inform each nominated blogger by posting a comment on each blog
In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself
In the same post, include this set of rules
Keep on blogging!
Good Morning ~ It's Sneak-Some-Zucchini-Onto-Your-Neighbor's-Porch-Day Looks like this guy wasn't good at the sneaking...
It's better than what it looked like before - so I'm pleased. I haven't dropped off the face of the earth - time just got...
SOURCE: Pinterest The beautiful sunshine and warm weather have me, dreaming of decorating, gardening and landscaping. It's frust...
Persimmon Bread Two 9-inch Loaves Using the higher amount of sugar will produce a moister and, of course, sweeter bread. Adapted...
I will add black planters across the 3 sections, eventually. I'm in HEAVEN! My picket fence is almost done. Just need the gate. ...
Miss Buster, in her younger days I thought I would jump on this blog hop today since it was about cats! My senior cat, Miss Buster ...