Well folks, it seems I've been tagged - to play a form of blog-tag by little ole Gingersnaps of The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingersnaps - We'll see what I can come up with - not good at this AT ALL.
1. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Born in Ohio - lived there till I was 6 weeks old. Raised in California
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? Nope
3. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN, HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? I have 3 young adult sons -
4. HOW MANY PETS DO YOU HAVE? 1 dog and 1 cat. About 5 tropical fish and 4 pond fish.
5. YOUR WORST INJURY? injured disc's L-3 and L-4 in my back
6. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I've been told that at times, I have the talent to really piss people off. :-)
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BAKE? chocolate chip cookies, brownies, snack-type breads like banana bread, zucchini bread etc.
8. FAVORITE FAST FOOD? Taco Bell
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No! Way too old to do that NOW! (To be honest, I wouldn't of done it back in my day either!)
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Isn't that sad - I notice their overall appearance - what they are wearing, hair color, etc
11. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday night
12. ANY CURRENT WORRIES? yeah, getting my paperwork all together for taxes and filing probably just a couple of days before the deadline - and we'll probably have to pay. So coming up with the amount. (No I always pay what I can and the IRS bills you) No sweatski
13. NAME 3 DRINKS YOU DRINK REGULARLY. Coffee, water and milk
14. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? I enjoy reading the Bible - I also loved the book on early California called UP and DOWN California. It's a journal by William Brewer during 1860-1864 - He worked for the US Geological and did land surveys (climbed mountains to see how high they were etc.) I love it because he goes all over and describes the areas - the people, the native Californians, the Spanish - the Chinese - its a glimpse into the past by someone passing through. I love HISTORY!
15. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PIRATE? No but my dear husband likes to use Pirate slang and he says Aye all the time!!! So anytime we see anything about pirates, I'll try and buy it or we'll take a picture of him standing by it. He's been this way a LONG TIME!
16. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh outdoor smells like Redwood Trees after a rain, wet redwood tanbark in a play yard, fresh laundry drying in the sun, rain on a sidewalk on a hot day - fresh lavender -
17. WHY DO YOU BLOG? I love it - I have many active blogs - I juggle between 7 blogs - all on different topics. I have a new one I am planning soon. If I didn't blog, all this information, I have stored in my blonde head would explode. So its therapeutic for me! I do take blog breaks and I am not employed by a job job at this time. Not that I don't work.
18. WHAT SONG DO YOU WANT PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL? I don't want a funeral. I was just telling my husband that yesterday. Just a private service with family and bag pipes playing Amazing Grace.
19. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Right now it would be that I am a little overweight and I am on a diet and I hate it. So I hate that I let myself get this way because now it is hard work getting it off.
20. FAVORITE HOBBY? Gardening - Blogging - I love to decorate - I like to create things.
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A FRIEND? Emotionally healthy - Clean and Sober - No druggies or Alcoholics. No criminal activity. Good solid morals - doesn't have to be religious just someone who is caring and is honest.
22. NAME SOMETHING YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D DO. Move from San Francisco to a more rural area in Northern California.
23. FAVORITE FUN THINGS TO DO? Antiquing, gardening, camping with the family or with just the husband, taking trips in our motor-home, having good friends over, going to friends homes, exploring new places on day trips, going to the beach, spending the day in San Francisco and playing tourist, going to old ghost-towns, climbing volcanoes, I could go on and on.
24. ANY PET PEEVES? Oh my yes and I have too many to list.
25. WHAT'S THE LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH? It probably was my German shepherd dog who is verbal in a dog way. She talks to us, and shakes her head and moans and groans - its a crack-up and she seems to find a new voice every day. We'll look at her and say, "Where did that come from?" She is a very comical dog and I love her. She is my best friend forever - follows me everywhere I go - best dog!
Okay I am tagging -