Embracing Frugality, even on New Years Eve.
1. Take the family to a church candle light service.
2. Have a family fun night. Play board games together and watch a video.
3. Have a "Take Out Feast". Maybe some egg rolls, tacos, fries, onion rings.
A little from each of your favorite style of restaurants or fast food place.
4. If you would like to toast the new year in why not try sparkling cider, mineral water with bubbles
or make some frozen beverages with lots of fruit. You don't have to use champagne.
5. Buy some munchies & ice cream so you can "veg out" with the TV.
6. Invite your friends over for a potluck.
7. If you hate New Years Eve - then wear yourself out on New Years Eve DAY and sleep through it!
Put 2013 in the past and start fresh this New Year.